Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview of a 3 year old

Interview with Kaitlyn - 3 1/2 years old
How she views mommy---

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Don't eat the marshmallows (because of how she eats Lucky Charms)

2. What makes mom happy?
Don't cry (she has to not cry at bedtime)

3. What makes mom sad?
When I scream (She knows I can't stand it)

4. How does your mom do to make you laugh?
tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
like my papaw and mamaw you were a baby

6. How old is your mom?
3 (really...wow!!)

7. How tall is your mom?
big (thank goodness this is about my height and not weight)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
get the water (I have no idea what this is about)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
rock me (she is spoiled)

11. What is your mom really good at?
going to bed (she means putting her to bed)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
not doing like that (don't think she understood the question)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
to keep Kyleigh at the doctors (oh my -- wish my job description was better than that)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
mashed potatoes and green beans (really because I thought it was Japanese Hibachi Shrimp and Chocolate)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
you are happy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mommy

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play with me

18. How are you and your mom the same?
both are mommies (She acts like a mommy to her baby dolls)

19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm a Kaitlyn

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
hugs

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
at home

2 comments:

KIM said...

This was truly enjoyable! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn is just too cute!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive