Monday, August 10, 2009

A mini get away---

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our mini get away this weekend to Myrtle Beach. Unfortunately you won't see Kyleigh in these pics this time as we thought it best to let her stay with mawmaw and pawpaw so she could be closer to her doctors if needed. Kaitlyn really enjoyed the extra special mommy and daddy time she received.

Kaitlyn and Mommy outside of the Aquarium -- I love this place!
"I wonder how far the ocean goes"---hmmm
Don't drop me daddy...I won't...here comes a small wave..get ready!
I'll be right back daddy...gotta have more water for the castle
Let's build it together okay dad


3 comments:

KIM said...

LOVE these photos! I am sure it was hard to leave Kyleigh...but Kaitlyn must have LOVED the personal time! What a great idea to go away!

Sissy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Kaitlyn must have had a fabulous time.

Jennifer Stone said...

Great photos! Looks like you had fun. I'm sure Kaitlyn was loving all the 1-on-1 attention, too! So glad you got to go!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers