Thursday, September 10, 2009

Recap

So it appears that many don't see the humor of last night's prayer because they don't know the original version we say each night-

Our prayers go like this-

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
Angels watch over me through the night,
until I wake with morning light...Amen"

"Bless Mommy, Daddy, Kaitlyn, Kyleigh, Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Nana, Grandma Foster, Grandpa Foster, Ms. Caraway, Ms. Mathis, Ms. Lesley and all my friends"

Well last night and tonight she asked for the animals to watch over her while she waited on morning time and she prayed for every teacher she had at Friendly plus the teachers' she has now. So cute! Then she just had to run and tell her daddy that she prayed all by herself.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

That's better than the old version that said "If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take!" That was scary. LOL.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers