Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kyleigh's First tooth is....a

MOLAR!!!! Seriously, I am not even kidding. That kid just cut her very first tooth and it is on the bottom right and it is a molar. Talk about a reason to be grouchy---ouch! Not sure why my girls never cut teeth in the right order. Kaitlyn cut her first tooth at 11 months old and it was a top tooth. Kyleigh is 15 1/2 months and just cut her first tooth and it isn't bottom front or top front but a crazy molar!!! My children just want to be famous for rewriting the baby books on teething :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Stone said...

Yea, Kyleigh! Funny, Elaina's first tooth (at 7 months) came on the top and side! I thought that very strange too...our girls like to break the mold, I guess?!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers