Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kyleigh's First Steps

This morning I heard a gleeful squeal and turned to see Kyleigh standing up on her on and practically running across the floor towards the dining room table and play kitchen. She was laughing and I was so thrilled I shouted, "you are walking..yeah!!" and of course she then plopped on her butt and turned around as if to say, "no I wasn't". That's my girl! Anyways, she has mostly still scooted around today but I did catch her in the walking act a little on my phone and thought I'd share with everyone. It won't be long and she will figure out this walking business is so much better than scooting. I'm such a proud mommy right now. What it reminds me is that Kyleigh will do things in her own time when she is good and ready. Now, when will she be ready to eat real food I wonder?

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Yay Kyleigh! I'm so proud for you too!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers