Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Because God Gave Us You

Tonight I read Kaitlyn a bedtime story that brought me to tears. It is called, "Because God Gave Us You" and it was given to us by friends when she was born. I have read it a couple of times since then and we even have a copy of the book, "Because God Gave Us Too" but I have never really listened carefully to the words until tonight. As I read to Kaitlyn all snuggled up beside me in the bed all of today's worries, woes and frustrations melted away. She was so intent on hearing my every syllable and I was careful to use inflection of my voice to help set the tone. As I read the words, "Mama do you wish you ever had a different baby" and then Mama Bear replies, "No, not ever, never ever".
"Why?" asked Baby Bear. Mama replies simply, "Because God Gave Us You".

This is so true. No matter what, God gave us two beautiful girls - Kaitlyn and Kyleigh. I am so blessed! I love them and I love the special moments we make each and every day that help erase the hard moments away.

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers