Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog

We are finally online and think this may be the best way to keep in touch with family and friends as we enter a new phase of our family. Soon we will be adding an additional little girl to our household. She is due to arrive Jan 11th but could come sooner. Mommy is on bed rest right now to try and give her time to grow more before her arrival. Daddy is working hard to keep the house going, taking care of Kaitlyn and mommy, and working full time. Kaitlyn is doing well despite the many transitions that she is dealing with this past week or so. I hope to add some photos soon. 

4 comments:

Sissy said...

I am first to comment! Yay! I love that you are online! It will make it easy to stay connected and you linked me up! Awesome.

fostergirlsandfamily said...

Yes..now if I can just learn how to use the site to update and make it cute.

Chris said...

Sweeeeeet!!! Cya @ Christmas!

Sissy said...

Love the new background! I love that free site.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers