Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recovery Update - 1st Night

It is 11:30 pm and I just finished rocking Kyleigh to sleep as we both shared a good cry fest together. She is just pitiful. They gave her some pain medicine again. Her first IV was blocked and bleeding out so they had to remove it around 9pm and just came in at 11pm to redo the IV with an IV team. She screamed and I cried. It was a sight I am sure. I was able to pick her up once they finished and give her hugs and kisses. She took 2mL of formula before laying her head on my shoulder and falling asleep. I wish I could say they will leave her alone for the night but I am sure they will come in and take her vitals again. Her temperature has returned to a beautiful 98.7 and her oxygen sats are high 90's. I will keep you posted as things continue to change.

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers