Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lollipops and Smiles

Today my girls were all smiles when I picked them up after school. Kaitlyn had a full and fun day of Fall centers and celebration at school. She was excited because mommy came and helped work the cupcake station in the room where the kids made an edible spider cupcake. Kyleigh went to school wearing her lady bug outfit so that she could trick or treat through the school building. Once home, I let Kaitlyn get out her ghost lollipop from school. It was a Tootsie Pop and of course my non-chocolate fan kid didn't want it so she gave it to me. Kyleigh seemed way too interested in my lollipop so I opened up her miniature version of the same lolly from her trick or treat school bucket. It was a sight to see. She was super excited. She was all about that lollipop and wanted more. So cute to watch her first experience with candy. Then I opened a cherry Pixi stix and put some on her tongue and Kaitlyn's tongue. They both loved it. Kyleigh indicated her approval with "mmmmmm" sounds and signing the word more over and over again. Welcome to baby crack---candy! We don't allow much candy for Kaitlyn and this will be Kyleigh's first introduction. However, I must admit the trick or treating and candy is more for me and dad. We always take and put it on top of the fridge and slowly but surely it disappears until Kaitlyn forgets it even existed to begin with until the next holiday rolls around.
Kyleigh also wore her eye patch for a full hour today at school. YIPPEEE!!! I am so relieved and so very proud that she left it on for so long of a time. Way to go Ms. Kimberly and Ms. Jessie as I am sure it took some work on their part as well.

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers