Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Viruses

They seem to be lurking around every corner waiting to attack Kyleigh. She starts to get better, bounces back from her virus/cold, and then all of a sudden spikes another fever and the vicious virus cycle begins again. We have been dealing with this since early September. I thought I was ready for Fall. It use to be my favorite season. But now, with the crazy temperatures fluctuating and the sickness it brings with it, I loathe Fall. I find myself battling whether I should be at home with Kyleigh, put her in private care, or deal with the fact she is going to pick up every illness at Gateway but have a stronger immune system later. In fact, Kaitlyn (knock on wood), seems to be doing well this year and for the most part last year had few illnesses. She stayed sick as a little one too and it has finally built up enough immunity to fight off the small colds and viruses. I get tired of hearing, she'll grow out of it or it will get better once Fall and Winter pass. Really??? She is still little and I can't make Fall go away any faster. Ugghhh...pure frustration right now. I can only hope we have a healthy household soon and can keep it for the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers