Saturday, May 21, 2011

Balloons and Doves

Yesterday was the balloon release at Shadybrook to honor Dennis. I went into his office prior to the event and felt such a peace in his office as if he was there with me all along. I only took a few personal items this time. Each person was given a balloon to release in his honor.

Significance of the Dove-
At our wedding Dennis and I held the ceremony of the doves. Doves make lifelong partners. At the balloon event and for the past several days a lone dove has been hanging out at the playground at Shadybrook. I think it is his way of saying, "I'm still here". Around our home and my school have been doves. A lone dove was in front of our home the other morning. Such peace in knowing he is still here.

I love you Dennis.

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers