Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Four Months

Has it really been? Is it possible that I have gone four months without speaking to my best friend? Has it really been that long since our last moment together? Oh, how I miss you Dennis James Foster, Jr. I still love you as I did the day I said, "yes" when you were on one knee singing sweetly to me. Our babies miss you too. I hope when they call you on their play cell phones that you are answering in heaven and speaking directly to their heart how much you miss and love them. If I could only change the past, I would. Someone said, "we must move forward". I say, "we must never forget and take our time because we can never get back yesterday".

May the Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent one from another.
-- enscription on our first charm necklace and we recited it when we spent the night away from one another..I still whisper it knowing I will see him again

1 comment:

Sissy said...

I was thinking about you today and sent up a prayer for you and the girls. The grieving process takes time and I'm glad you are taking steps to move forward, but also taking the appropriate time to remember Dennis in good ways. I love you so much and know that you're muddling through the best you can.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers