Friday, April 10, 2009

Back to Work and Spring Break

I returned back to work 2 weeks ago and thankfully I am officially on Spring Break. Returning to work after being home since November 22nd was very difficult. I truly enjoyed spending intimate time with Kyleigh. I felt as if I was the only one that knew her and could truly meet her needs. Thankfully, God has provided for my mom and dad to watch her now that I'm back at work. She totally needs the 1-1 care that she receives from my mom versus daycare where there are multiple children. She has currently lost weight from 9 lbs to 8 lbs 8 oz. We aren't sure why she is losing weight but we go to the pediatrician on Monday for her four month check-up. We go back to Duke for an eye check up on Tuesday and are praying for good results. Until then, we are going to enjoy the Easter Weekend as a family. 

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers