Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Square One

So the interview didn't go so well and the county is pushing for a full-time person to take the position. That doesn't help me out very much considering the whole purpose was so I would have flexibility in my schedule to take Kyleigh to school, appointments, etc. Unfortunately, this has brought us back to the unpopular decision of me working full-time. I am very disheartened by this decision and now can only pray that God will put the right caregivers in our path to watch over our angel while we are working. Please help me use discernment deciding the correct person(s) to watch her while I am working. Also pray for me that I will come to terms with this decision and live in peace knowing that what doesn't kill me will make me stronger and God will take care of my family.

On Wednesday, Kyleigh will go in for tubes in her ears. I'm actually looking forward to this appointment as I believe it will make the world of difference in how she feels. She has had too many ear infections and has been living with fluid just sitting on her ears. That can't be fun. Pray for her and the doctor that it will go as smoothly as I have been told that it will for her sake. We do get to come home on the same day this time --- woohoo!!! We don't have to spend the night at Duke---yippee!!!!


2 comments:

Sissy said...

Love you and am hoping that all works out okay.

Anonymous said...

How did Duke Go????

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers