Sunday, July 12, 2009

Changes

So after much deliberation, prayer, tears, discussion, weighing of pros and cons--however you wish to view it--Dennis and I came to the conclusion that me working as a full time classroom teacher was not in the best interest of our family or the students I would be teaching next year. Therefore, I am taking a year off from teaching but pursuing 1/2 time employment so that I can still support our family financially as well as have flexibility for taking the girls to the doctor and all of their many appointments.

Tomorrow (Monday, July 13th) I have an interview scheduled at 12:30 pm for a potential 1/2 time position within GCS. This position is as a curriculum facilitator. I am excited about the possibility of this position and the change that it brings for myself and my family. However, I am also very nervous about the interview and the possibility that I may be up against other very qualified individuals for this job. It would be so great to know after the interview that this position is where God has led me for next year and that all will be well for us. And if I don't get this position, then I pray God shows me the path I need to take so that I can quickly resolve the anxiety of being financially stressed.

Please pray for me in the morning as I prepare for this interview. Pray for me at lunch while I'm at the interview. Pray for me after the interview that I will have patience and await a response. Pray for Dennis as he stands beside me (metaphorically speaking) during this season of change. Just pray! Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope all went well with your interview, I am praying for you. Love Vickie

Jennifer Stone said...

Can't wait to hear how it went on Monday.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers