Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Heaven...

Taken from a conversation between God and his angels -- author unknown--

God nods. "If she can't separate herself from the child occasionally, she'll never survive. Yes, here is a woman whom I will bless with a child less than perfect. She doesn't realize it yet, but she is to be envied. She will never take for granted a 'spoken word'". She will never consider a "step" ordinary. When her child says 'Momma' for the first time, she will be present at a miracle, and will know it!"

"I will permit her to see clearly the things I see...ignorance, cruelty, prejudice....and allow her to rise above them. She will never be alone. I will be at her side every minute of every day of her life, because she is doing My work as surely as if she is here by My side"


All I can say is .. "wow". If this is true, then I am humbled. I do take joy in the ordinary "first sounds", "first word", "first bite of food", etc. Everyday I hold my breath waiting on more miracles for both of my girls. Wow...I sit here amazed and how his came right on time.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

So totally love you, Crystal.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers