Thursday, June 17, 2010

So much changing...

Kyleigh is just making drastic changes lately. She is really working hard to stand up unassisted. She is interested in what others are eating. She finger feeds more and accepts more "table" food in small bites at a time. She is talking more and making more sounds. She is cutting more teeth. Every single day brings about a new change for her. It is amazing to watch her grow.

Kaitlyn is becoming more and more the big sister. She really enjoys having 1-1 time with mommy or daddy. She likes playing with Kyleigh even when her sister seems to want to be left alone at times. She is learning to swim and doing well with getting in the water without tears the entire time.

Dennis is working hard still despite it being "summer" vacation. He has begun his study for a doctorate of education. It requires so much reading and writing that almost every free moment he has his IPad in his hands.

I am still in the graduate classes for the GCS Math Cohort and UNC system program. It requires me to take a few Saturday courses and two classes in July during the week. I am hoping not to have it totally ruin my summer.

I am looking forward to spending time by the pool with my girls on a daily basis, preparing Kaitlyn for Kindergarten, and working through Kyleigh's goals in therapy. Notice I didn't say I'm looking forward to housework, that hasn't changed a bit. I wish there was a house fairy that came through at night while I slept to do dishes, laundry, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc. Oh well, at least I can make a schedule and maybe stick to it for the next several weeks.


1 comment:

Sissy said...

I'm so proud of your girls. And you. You are such a dedicated momma.

Can I borrow that house fairy?

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers