Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ENT update

Monday morning didn't work as planned. I awoke in the middle of the night with fever, chills and vomiting. So my mom and dad took Kyleigh to Duke ENT appointment. Thank goodness they were available to help.

Anyways, mom said Kyleigh did great for the hearing test and that her ear infection has cleared up. However, the tubes are no guarantee that she won't develop ear infections just means the infection can drain like it did this past time.

Since I was so sick my parents have kept Kyleigh at their house and I haven't had contact with Kaitlyn either. I am feeling better and hope to see both my girls this evening.


No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers