Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rain Buckets Keep Falling on My Head

I know what you are thinking...the song is supposed to be "rain drops keep falling on my head", but honestly this past week has felt more like buckets of rain being poured over me. We just can't get ahead of the bad cloud---

Kyleigh sick since Friday- ear infection worse
Kyleigh refusing to eat all weekend through Tuesday evening
Van breaks down on side of highway

Then finally- Kyleigh drinks 3 ounces of formula for me last night. There was an celebration of joy in our house as my mom, Kaitlyn and myself shouted praises for her. It had been 5 days since she had taken more than 1-2 ounces at a time. She was so content.

Van is hopefully going to get fixed this afternoon.

Kyleigh drank another 3 ounces this morning :)
Now if we can just keep her improving and eating. She needs to gain weight and stay healthy.

So it appears that the rain cloud may be clearing---one can hope, right?

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need to give you a call...maybe I can send a rainbow over to brighten your day!!! Miss you!!! Thinking about you and praying for your family!!! Love ya!!!!
--Kristy =o)

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers