Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unseen and Unexpected Blessings

So Dennis and I took a total leap of faith when I signed up for a 6 month leave of absence to take care of Kyleigh. It has not been easy on us financially, emotionally, or mentally. I knew in my heart that it was the right thing and God would provide for our family over and over again if we would just trust him. Well, it started a month or so back when we received a love offering and pantry gift from my parents' church. Then last week, we received a refund check in the mail from FACPS that was totally unexpected. Tonight our small group presented me with a card. In this card were words of love and prayers and money for our struggles. WOW! They said, God told them to do this and they wanted to bless us. WOW!!! So lately I have felt alone in this struggle. I have spoken with friends and they always lend an ear, shoulder, hand me a tissue, or whatever is needed at the time. I just never saw this coming. I thought God was going to provide through us sacrificing more and more when instead he is providing unexpected blessings along side the sacrifices. Again---WOW!

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers