Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 Successful Feeds

I can tell that people have been praying for Kyleigh. At midnight she awoke to feed and I was mentally preparing myself for it to be a battle and I still had the feeling of defeat before we even began. However, she was very patient and methodic in her approach to the bottle. I somehow managed to get the valve in just perfect and it worked the first try. She took down 100 cc which is just over 3 oz in about 45 minutes. Woohoo!!!!! Go Kyleigh and Yeah God!!! I was ecstatic to the point I went to the bedroom and woke Dennis up just to tell him she had eaten. She went back down to bed very easily and awoke again at 5am. I awoke with anticipation of having another good feed but preparing myself just in case so the disappointment wouldn't be so great if she didn't eat. Well, much to my surprise she ate 3 oz again in about 35 minutes. YES!!!!! I was so happy to see her eat without struggling and crying. She was a satisfied baby. She lay on her play mat for a while following the feed while I finished getting Kaitlyn ready for preschool. Then she fell asleep in her bouncy seat while I got dressed. It is awesome how good our God is to take care of our needs when we ask him to and when people pray for us. Thank you. Keep the prayers coming!! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Stone said...

Praise God for the good feeds today!!! Got your message earlier - will call you back soon!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers