Friday, January 16, 2009

3 Ring Circus

Okay, not exactly but that is what it felt like at around 5 p.m. today when both of my girls were crying. Kyleigh was struggling through a feeding. She was screaming and arching her back even when the bottle was in her mouth. She got choked and spit up way too much from her nose and mouth. At the same time, Kaitlyn was crying that she was hungry too and saying, "What about me mommy? You didn't give me nothin' to drink. It's getting dark and I need to eat." "Are you going to play a game with me?" "I need my sweater, I'm cold" "Put baby Kyleigh down mama and come help me" and so on....My head was spinning with all of the noise from Kyleigh and Kaitlyn. At one point I just sat back and watched both of my girls cry and have a miniature meltdown. Then I took a deep breath and tried to rescue them both from the disaster. Kyleigh finally finished the bottle and settled down and I started dinner for Kaitlyn. She calmed down and played in her room until dinner was ready. So although we didn't have lions, tigers or bears in our circus - there was definitely drama!  

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I know but I promise it does get better, eventualy you will be able to deal with all the things going on around you and wonder how there was enough time in the day for all you accomplished.

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive