Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday...

Kyleigh had a rough night last night and so did mom and dad. She wasn't eating like her usual and once she awoke at 2:15am to feed she wanted to stay awake but not a happy awake. She was gassy I believe and it was miserable. Dennis had been up with her from about 11pm to 1:00am and then I was up from 2:15am to 5:15am. Needless to say we missed our sleep and Dennis decided he wasn't going to work today this sleep deprived. I was very glad to see him walk back through the door as I was dreading him going to work. Of course, Kyleigh is resting now and I would be except the hammering outside my room is keeping me from sleeping. I'll be glad when that room is finished. Guess I should be thankful that Kyleigh doesn't mind the noise. 

Hopefully I will get some rest today as Kaitlyn has a playdate this afternoon, her best friend Hadley is coming over for just a few hours after preschool and I want to be able to enjoy them. Kaitlyn has been begging for Hadley to come over since before Christmas and it just happens that Hadley's mom needs a few  hours of sitter time tonight. We definitely owe her as she has helped us out tremendously since I went on bedrest. We absolutely don't mind watching Hadley because she is such a sweet little girl and we love watching Kaitlyn and her interact. I am looking forward to seeing Kaitlyn and her playing with the kitchen, playdoh, trampoline and anything else they can dream up for entertainment this afternoon. 

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive