Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great Grandparents

Today my mom, mamaw and papaw came to visit Kyleigh. This was the first time mamaw and papaw had seen her. My papaw kept saying how she looked like a baby doll and was so small she didn't seem real. My mamaw was thrilled to get to put her arms around another grandbaby. Dennis and I were able to go to the store during their brief visit. When we returned Kaitlyn was cooking up food for everyone in her little kitchen and my mom was feeding Kyleigh. My mom was thrilled to spend more time with Kyleigh as she is growing more each day. Hopefully my dad will get to see her soon as he has been a little under the weather. 

1 comment:

Sissy said...

I am glad the family got to come and see Kyleigh and glad that she is getting bigger. Yeah, Kyleigh!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive