Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eating Out

So my parents came up to visit today and help me with Kyleigh. It was great. I got to take a shower, nap, and mom took me out to lunch. She also helped me with laundry which was no easy task because our dryer is on the blink and would only work in 10 minute cycles. 

My dad stayed with Kyleigh while we went to lunch. He enjoyed his special time with her. Then he went to visit people at the local hospitals while mom stayed to help with Kyleigh.

We had two visitors from work today, Dana and Amy. They both got to see Kyleigh and Amy brought dinner- what a treat! Dana brought diapers and wipes which are always a need in this house. 

My parents stayed for dinner and Kaitlyn enjoyed getting to spend some time with them before they headed home to Thomasville. 

Kyleigh has eaten better today. She has finished every bottle and we are so happy to know she is eating better. Now if we can just get her to sleep comfortably in her bed. 

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive