Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Little Parrot

It seems that Kaitlyn has reached the age where she is repeating what she hears other people say. For example, I was helping her get her PJ's on last night and she was going slow. I asked her, "What are you waiting for?". She responded very matter of factly, "college maybe". What???!!! Did my three year old just use sarcasm with me in the correct way? I can't believe it. I was shocked. I had to walk out to laugh and go tell Dennis. We both wonder where she heard that phrase before tonight. We must now pay closer attention to all the words that are expressed around her even if from the television. 

No comments:

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive