Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day Home Alone

Well, it didn't go as well today as I had hoped. Dennis went to work today and Kaitlyn went to preschool. That left Kyleigh and I to have our first day alone. However, Kyleigh struggled with her feedings today, she cried a lot, and didn't want to sleep unless she was being held against my chest. Needless to say I can't rest if I'm holding her. I did manage to get a shower thanks to our friend Kristy stopping by to entertain for a little while. However, just as I thought I could get some lunch she continued to be fussy. Unfortunately, lunch never happened and neither did sleep for me. I gave in and called my neighbor Janet over to hold and rock her while I got a few things done around the house and ate dinner. Dennis and Kaitlyn arrived home shortly afterwards. I will soon retire to bed and get rested so we can do it again tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Sissy said...

I am sorry that this time is not what we wanted this time around. But I am happy that you have people that you can call to come over and help! My mom is home during the day and right around the corner if you need her!

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive