Sunday, January 18, 2009

Superdad....Sick Mommy

So it's official, I am now sick and Dennis is having to be "superdad". He is doing a great job at it too. I'm completely amazed at how he has it altogether. Not only did he feed them both, put them both down for a nap at the same time, but he also has dinner cooking in the crock pot. Not just an easy meal but homemade potato soup! WOW!!! That is impressive and he has earned the status of "Super Dad". My girls are the luckiest in the world to have such a loving daddy. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have such an all around great husband. 

1 comment:

KIM said...

GO Dennis! You both are GREAT parents. Isn't it amazing watching your husband with your children? I am more in love with Tim with each day I see him excited to tackle his favorite role as "dad"! Feel better! ;0)

style="background: url(http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ready-or-nautical-free-blog-background-3C.jpg) center top fixed no-repeat !important;">

Followers

Blog Archive